What: The Pinot Party – A fundraiser in celebration of CAPS Ontario
- Taste Pinot Noirs from 12 Pinot producers from Canada and around the world
- Master Class with Jamie Goode
Featuring Pinots in all forms including
- Champagne Drappier
- Ata Rangi, New Zealand
- Tantalus and Blue Mountain, Okanagan Valley
- Bachelder Wines
- Domaine Queylus
- Henry of Pelham
- and more from Lifford Wine & Spirits, Le Sommelier and Nicholas Pearce wine agents
- Food from Angelo Bean, Artisan Sausage Maker
Where: Lifford Wine & Spirits, 471 Jarvis St., Toronto, ON M4Y 2G8, Lifford.com
When: Monday, July 16
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Master Class with Dr. Jamie Goode
- Join us for an in depth look at Pinot Noirs from Canada and around the world in this comprehensive masterclass led by internationally renowned wine expert, Dr. Jamie Goode.
- $75.00 CAPS members / $100.00 Non-CAPS members (includes admission to the walk around tasting)
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm Pinot Party & Walk Around Tasting
- $40.00 CAPS members / $60.00 Non-CAPS members
All proceeds are in support of CAPS Ontario
CAPS represents Canada’s sommeliers – with activities and programs that directly benefit the sommelier community – raising funding and awareness for competitions, professional development, industry events as well as promoting the elevation of wine culture and service in Ontario for the past three decades.
Tickets available through Eventbrite: Click here to get yours now
Lifford Wines & Spirits, Le Sommelier, Nicholas Pearce Wines and CAPS are Good Food Fighters. Please support the businesses and organizations that support Good Food Revolution.