Wines of Argentina and Sips Toronto are offering a mixed 6-pack + virtual tasting event on April 29.
Purchase your Vino Argentino: Made with Altitude package today to experience a variety of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon being produced in Argentina’s high-altitude vineyards.Meet experts from the wineries on April 29 @ 6:30 p.m. who will share their insights during a one-hour guided virtual tasting. The best part? Your package includes 3 oz. samples of each wine [plus some light snacks!] so you can save your bottles for later. The broadcast will be recorded, so you can watch on-demand if you are unable to attend the live event.
This offer is almost sold out!! Only a few packages are left, so buy today here.
YOUR VINO ARGENTINO: MADE WITH ALTITUDE PACKAGE INCLUDES…
Mixed 6-pack of wines – 1 x 750 mL bottle of each of the following:
1. Argento Estate Reserve Malbec Organic 2018, Agrelo (Lujan de Cuyo) & San Carlos (Uco Valley), Mendoza
2. Salentein Valle de Uco Reserve Malbec 2018, Tunuyan, Uco Valley, Mendoza
3. BenMarco Malbec, Los Chacayes 2018, Uco Valley, Mendoza
4. Proemio Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2016, Mendoza
5. Catena High Mountain Vines Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, Agrelo (Lujan de Cuyo) & Uco Valley, Mendoza
6. Susana Balbo Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, Gualtallary, Uco Valley, Mendoza
· 3 oz. samples of each wine for the virtual tasting, so save your full bottles for later
· Light snacks from the Cheese Boutique
· Educational materials about the wines and region
· Delivery to your door
· When you purchase your wine package, we will register you for the virtual tasting
PRICE: $175.00 [plus HST]
These packages won’t last long, so buy today @ https://www.sipstoronto.com/product-page/red-red-wine-from-argentina