The Mellecey Wine Group is pleased to offer another incredible travel opportunity to San Sebastián and the Rioja region. This food and wine excursion is ideal for the discerning connoisseur who is looking for an unforgettable experience that is both exclusive and authentic.
- 2 nights at Hotel Iriate Jauregia a luxury hotel in the heart of Basque country
- 2 nights at Hotel Maria Christina a 5 star hotel closely linked to the history and cultural life of San Sebastian
- Winery Visits to Inazio Urrazola and Valenciso
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches including a private lunch at both wineries
- 3 dinners including 2 Michelin star Mugaritz
- Pintxos/drink tour
- Walking tour of San Sebastian
- Wine included at all events
- Transportation to and from all organized events
Situated on the Bay of Biscay, San Sebastien is a beach city blessed by the stars. This city is cool and happening by night, charming and well-mannered by day. It’s a city filled with people that love to indulge with Michelin Stars glittering in abundance. A culture like no other, San Sebastien is also known for the gastronomic pintxo bars in the lively Parte Vieja.
Meet your Host, Cyndi
Cyndi Grossman, Owner and Sommelier of The Mellecey Wine Group, a premium wine agency that offers private guided tours and imports exclusive wines from Europe into Ontario. After living in Europe for nine years, she brings with her an unparalleled devotion and passion for wine. Cyndi has created a One of a Kind experience bringing you deep into the wine world she loves.
This tour has limited availability. Deposit is required at booking.
Please click here for booking and further information.
The Mellecey Wine Group is a Good Food Fighter. Please support the businesses and organizations that support Good Food Revolution.