Good Food Revolution is proud to support our Good Food Fighter sponsors at Wines of South Africa who have organized one of the biggest South African wine tasting in Canada to date, Sustainable South Africa, at the Steam Whistle Brewery, 255 Bremner Boulevard, Tuesday, October 15.
The trade show is from 12:30 to 4pm and can be registered for here.
The consumer show is from 6:30 to 9pm and costs $55 for tickets bought before September 30 and $65 after September 30 (ticket price includes wine and food samples). Tickets can be bought here.
Many of the winemakers arriving in Toronto will be familiar to regular GFR readers including…
- Murray Barlow from Rustenberg, who we interviewed here in 2013;
- Pieter Carstens from Leeuwenkuil;
- Alex Dale from Radford Dale;
- Ken Forrester from Ken Forrester Wines, who we interviewed in here in 2014;
- Bruce Jack from Bruce Jack Wines; and
- Ross Sleet from Rascallion Wines, who we interviewed here in August.
For more information, including a list of wineries participating, please click here.